The Thalerus Group is a software development company providing innovative, targeted software solutions needed for our customers to support existing customer relationships and attract new sales. Thalerus Group's cloud-based ERP solution, provides a responsive, easy-to-navigate, powerful business management tool along with a customer-focused webstore that's search engine friendly.
Customer Support Specialist
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via ticket system, phone or email.
- Assisting customers in troubleshooting inquiries and issues related to our software.
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features
- Analyzing and reporting product malfunction
- Update ticket system with information about technical issues and useful solutions to our customers
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and escalate to Client Services Manager
- Technical troubleshooting and tasks include but are not limited to: testing, performing queries related to data using SQL to look for data anomalies or patterns to help troubleshoot customer issues and write queries using SQL to import data based on customer request.
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Experience in Information Technology helpful, but not required.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or course completion in Accounting, Supply Chain, Computer Science, or Information Systems & Technology, is a plus.
- Full time – 40 hours per week. Hours 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, hours may change.
Benefits available to eligible employees:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement plan
Ref Job Code #TTG554
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Must have College Coursework in:
- Algorithms and Data Structure,
- Database Management Systems,
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering Project Management
Submit resume to:
The Thalerus Group
Attn: Jeannie Leung
1280 Iroquois Ave
Naperville, IL 60563